( Item # = PG0177 ) Frame 6561B 50hz, 39Mw Gas Turbine Generators
6561B 50hz, 39Mw Dual Fuel Gas Turbine Generators -
Form to request more Information -
Gas Turbine Generators - Model number: PG 6561B. ISO Rating: 39 MW. Fuel: dual fuel. Scope: Packaged unit including Generator, auxiliary system and control
systems. Year manufactured: 2000. Total running hours: 0. Total starts: 0.
Hours since reconditioning or Major overhaul: 0. Control system: GE
speedtronic Mark V. Starting device: Diesel motor.
Two (2) New GE Frame PG6561b 50Hz Genset
Gas Turbine - Model number:
PG 6561B. ISO Rating: 39 MW. Fuel: dual fuel.
Generator - Year manufactured: 2000.
Nominal power: 48.95 MVA. Nominal
PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS AT ISO
Fuel; Duel Fuel - Natural Gas/Distillate
Design output : KW 39,160
1 unit within 45 Days 2nd unit in
The earlier of 18 months from FOB,
or 800 equivalent starts or 8000
Frame 6B 50 Hz GTG Scope of Supply
The entire scope of work of the project
is as stated below. Wherever,
1. THREE (3) number frame-6B [PG6561
(B)] gas turbine with its associated
SCOPE OF SUPPLY FOR GAS TURBINES & AUXILIARIES
THREE (3) number Frame-6B [PG6561
(B)] Gas Turbines of which are
Note: The GT model offered is split
base design (i.e. The gas turbine skid &
1. Base mounted
(SPLIT BASE design), single-shaft Frame-6 Gas Turbine and
Multistage, axial flow corrosion protected compressor.
· Ten-chamber combustion system with standard combustion liners.
· 3-stage turbine with PLASMA GUARD coated first stage buckets.
· Heavy duty, multi-shaft accessory gear box.
· Diaphragm type accessory coupling.
· DC motor driven hydraulic ratchet rotor turning device.
· On-base Dual fuel (Gas and Distillate) system.
· Diesel Engine starting system.
· Dual ignition system.
· Interconnection wiring in rigid metal conduits.
· Base mounted terminal boxes.
· Vibration sensors (seismic type).
· Thermocouples for measuring critical turbine temperature (exhaust).
· Thermocouples for measuring bearing drain temperatures.
· Bore-scope openings.
· Closed, forced fed lubricating oil system including:
- Dual LO coolers (oil to water).
- Dual filters with transfer valve for LO & hydraulic oil systems.
- Dual filters, with transfer valve for trip oil system.
- Shaft driven main oil pump.
- Full flow AC motor driven aux. oil pump.
- Partial flow DC motor driven emergency oil pump.
- Full flow AC motor driven aux. hydraulic pump.
- Controls and instrumentation.
· Inlet and exhaust plenums.
- OFF-base for GT Main skid to meet
85 dBA near field noise level.
· Negative Ventilation system.
· Fire detection and CO2 protection system.
· On-base piping.
· On base electrical equipment
suitable for area classification: Class-I,
· On base Gas detection system.
· Lighting in accessory compartment.
· Filter compartment with:
- Support structure
- Self-cleaning filter
- Lighting and instrumentation
· Inlet silencing in the ducting.
· Transition piece from inlet ducting to inlet plenum.
· Structural supports.
3. Exhaust system (Top orientation):
· Transition piece and straight duct.
· Expansion joints.
· 15 m. Top Exhaust stack (height above finished floor level) with silencer.
· Support structures.
4. Control & Electrical equipment
(This equipment shall be supplied loose
· Speedtronic turbine control
6. Special tools & tackles (one set for the project)
7. Off-base compressor water wash-skid (one # for the project)
9. Foundation bolts and shims, etc.
10. Diaphragm type load coupling
11. Boroscope & Mobile Lube centrifuge –1 set
12. Water injection skid. (With one pump) for NOX Abatement.
13. Cooling water module for Gas
turbine, lube oil cooling, atomizing air
14. Power, Control and signal cables
SCOPE OF SUPPLY FOR EACH GENERATOR AND ITS AUXILIARIES
(11 KV, 0.8 p.f. 3000 RPM,
50 Hz & 3 PHASE)
1. Direct Air Cooled Generator with
stator, rotor, built-in RTDs, bearings
2. Generator with top terminals.
3. Enclosure for Generator & Exciter.
4. Walkway for Generator.
5. Brush-less exciter and auxiliary exciter (PMG) with base frame.
6. Generator Auxiliary compartment
consisting of CT, PT, SP & LA cubicle,
7. Self-cleaning Filter.
8. Load gearbox with skid.
9. CO2 fire protection system for generator.
10. Automatic Voltage Regulator.
11. Generator control & relay panel (loose supply)
Gas fuel forwarding system including
Gas conditioning skid, scrubber, Gas
Liquid fuel system including unloading,
tanks, centrifuge, forwarding skid,
Instrument air compressor for Gas conditioning skid
Black start DG set
Field piping. (Complete off-base piping).
Generator transformer, Auxiliary
transformer, Generator circuit breaker, 11
Station battery and Battery charger (110 V DC).
All field Power cables (Except those between Owner Supplied eqpt)
All field Control cables. (Except those between Owner Supplied eqpt)
All field Signal cables. (Except those between Owner Supplied eqpt)
Electrical system studies.
All utilities supply system including Cooling water system.
Water treatment & Effluent treatment system.
Plant fire protection system including
Hydrant system except CO2 fire
Above ground earthling.
Lightning protection materials.
Cable trays & accessories.
Safety equipment like rubber mats, danger boards etc.
Linking of GT Mark-V control panel with any other new/existing system.
First fills & consumables.
Complete civil including soil investigation,
civil design, civil works, pipe
Erection & commissioning.
Obtaining statutory approvals etc.
Any item not specifically mentioned
in the scope but relevant for the
· Gas at 20 Kgf/sqcm, 5 Micron
filtered, 20deg C super heated, at GT flange
· Distillate at 3.0 atg at
GT skid, 5micron filtered, 17 deg C above pour
· Exhaust gas at stack outlet.
· All drains at skids & vents to safe height.
· DM water at inlet of Water
injection Skid and Compressor water wash skid
· Generator power at GAC outlet.
· 415 v / 240 v supply at GT MCC
· 110V / 220 V DC power at
consumption points for Generator control & relay
· All control & signal
cables shall be terminated at skid junction boxes.
Cork board for Workers Compensation Board - This site is a link to the Workers Compensation cork board not part of or approved by the Ontario WSIB Workplace Safety Insurance Board of Ontario WSIB
Worker Compensation, no part of Workplace Safety Insurance Board WSIB - This is a cork board for WSIB worker compensation, no part of or paid for WSIB Workplace Safety Insurance Board Ontario Canada
Province of Ontario Business Advisory Watch - This is a Ontario business advisory for clients and associate businesses with finical interest in the Province of Ontario or that are planing on investing in future business within Ontario
Workers Compensation Insurance information board - Cork Board for Workers Compensation Insurance no affiliation with the Workplace Safety Insurance Board of Ontario (WSIB)
Compensation WSIB Cork Board - Workers Compensation information cork
board isn't financed by WSIB Workplace Safety Insurance Board of Ontario